Blog post 6

 Concept refinement 

Gabriella Guidry 

2/2/21 

 

I did not receive feedback from the class for my concept but my vision for my magazine is justified for the way I want it. I feel like my concept for my magazine is very different and brings joy like in the article states ‘’ I want to begin with abundance and joy’’ line 2 from dungy. I feel like my project would bring a bright and colorful experience since its based-on Paris. I feel that I will attract readers and find my audience with my concept and maybe even attract visitors.

And then finally maybe my concept could bring in curiosity for some viewers, and maybe begin to change their life if they want to visit a different city then don’t know about yet. 


My magazine brings in a vibrant feel and I want my readers to experience joy when reading. Since my concept is about Paris “the city of love and opportunities’’ maybe my readers would get morinterested about Paris. But my magazine is geared toward young adults. Young adults should move to a place young and find new opportunities. I feel like Paris is a perfect place. In the article, ‘’ I do feel reenergized when the "beauty" appears’’ line 2 Dungy. I want my readers to find beauty by reading about Paris and I want to make them want to go. 


I want to attract young adults because I feel like when you go to a beautiful place at a young age you can find way more opportunities. I want my readers to feel as if they should not have a boring life and instead to go to a fun place like Paris. In the article, “Mensah Demary: It's important to be in tune with the interests and conversations of readers’’. Which I feel that if I put fun things young adults enjoy about Paris, they would want to go even more. I feel like traveling the world at a young age is better than doing it when you're older so maybe my audience will want to travel quicker. 


I feel as if my reader doesn’t want to travel anywhere yet, my magazine could maybe step them out of their comfort zone and try something new. I think everyone should visit Paris once in their life and I feel that my young adult readers would very much enjoy it because it brings young adults more possibilities if you try something new, you're not used to. I feel like everyone should try something new. And maybe by promoting Paris in my magazine, it could attract more visitors. 


In conclusion, my concept about Paris is a good vision to my portfolio, because I know exactly who my readers are and where to pick my audience, which are young adults and maybe young adults would like to experience Paris. I know how to attract visitors and bring people to step out of their comfort zone. And finally, I think my concept would be a lovely and joyful experience for anyone that just wants to know about Paris. 

Comments