concept reinfinement

 

AICE Media Studies AS

Portfolio Project Concept Refinement

Fall 2020

CATEGORY

DETAILS

Film OR Magazine

Magazine

Genre

traveling

Target Audience (Be specific)

People of all ages but mostly for young adults

What is your concept? (Be thorough & specific. Review the links on Blackboard)

My concept is all about Paris and everything beautiful about it.i will talk about the history, the food, and all the places to visit in paris.

How did you conceive the idea for this concept?

My dream as always been to live in paris. I also believe that doing a paris project would be very pretty to show in a magazine.

What do you believe is unique about your concept?

I haven’t heard or seen anyone do a project for another city yet.

Why do you believe this product will be of interest to your audience?

I believe this product will be of interest to my audience because I feel like if I show facts about paris, people would want to travel there and experience the city.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FEEDBACK RECEIVED FROM PEERS

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments